Monday, August 27, 2012

August 27, 2012: Chicken Wrangler Headed To The HIlls

I'm off to day for vacation up in the Sierras.  No computer connectivity up there so will be off the grid for a week.  But I will be thinking about you and my girls who will be arriving in 14 days.

No chicken's up the hill, but lots of squirrels, chipmunks, ring tails, a bear or two, hopefully no mountain lions, and for Gosh sakes no rattle snakes this time.

Just sitting in the river with my book, a glass of wine, with my sister.  Then Cal is coming up, then my cousin Judi and her hubby Darrel  and maybe her grandkids.  Some of our neighbors may be up, so we usually get together for cocktails.

Karen and I are headed to Tahoe for lunch Tuesday to our favorite beach front place, the Beacons.  It is right on the lake, with a great view, relaxed atmosphere, and great food.

See you next week fellow chicken wranglers.

No comments:

Post a Comment