Sunday, December 30, 2012

December 30, 2012: Last Blog of the Year!





I cannot believe that what started as a suggestion from my friend Vickie turned into 90 pages of my musings and over 2433 readers.  I have learned many things while writing about the girls:

1.  I love to write about almost anything. ( or nothing like the Seinfeld show).
2.  Chickens are awesome and provide tons of fodder for my blog.
3.  I love my chickens.
4.  Chickens teach you about life.
5.  Thousands of people love chickens too.
6.  None of us know why.
7.  Sometimes I write about life instead of chickens, and stats show that people like to read those too.
8.  I love the comments back to me via FB or the blogspot.
9.  Chickens need lots of scratch in winter and a dry place to take their dust baths,

That's all I can think of now, and don;t want to bore you, so I'll just add HAPPY NEW YEAR DEAR READERS AND MAY NEXT YEAR BRING YOU MUCH HAPPINESS AND PEACE.
Love, The Chicken Wrangler ( Sharen).
 



No comments:

Post a Comment