Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sept. 27. 2012: Cutest chicken picture ever!

 
 
 
This is Stella. 
 
While reading the latest Backyard Chickens Newsletter I saw this picture.  If you don't want to kiss this little sweet fuzzy chick there is something wrong with you!
I know when they grow up they are not fuzzy and as cute anymore, but then neither are we.  I was the cutest darn baby, and look at me now.  We move from just cute on the outside like the chick, to so much more.  We develop our own personalities, and character.  So do our chickens.  When you read all the newsletter's about chickens you see how much people love their chickens, and how precious they are and how funny and social they .
I love my dog Annie, she is so sweet loving.  While that may be her nature, I know the way we love her and treat her adds to her sweet nature.
The way I treat my girls determines how they develop, so TLC it is.
Wow this is a universal tenet, treat our kids with TLC, our friends and family too, and life is so much sweeter!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment