Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013: Another Day for the Chicken Wrangler

I am so fortunate to be able to live in our nice little house, and rise every day to the delightful chatter of our little feathered girls, as well as the kisses and nuzzles from Annie our dog...and of course the hugs and kisses from my dear hubby.

Today the girls hit the yard with a vengeance, scattering the little birds who visit to eat what the girls spread around the feeder.  It was sunny, cold, but really pretty out.  They made for the spots, and just chattered away.

Throughout the day every time I went near the back doors, there they were.  As I walked front the dining room back to  bedroom, there they were again looking at me through the glass door.  I honestly feel that they miss us and want us to come out and say hi.  Either that or they want their raisin fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment